The Rage is a Toronto store that believes the best work is produced by unknown artists—work done out of fever, necessity and love.
Parisian artist Mathieu Missiaen, aka NDEUR, has this fever…and ladies…he’s got it baaad.
This amazing artist hand-decorates vintage leather shoes using oil based paints and varnish for protection. These shoes are unique (like the girl that yearns to rock them), very well-priced and they don’t paint them till you order them! *JOY!*
…now, Go Rage!
- Art HERstory: HOLD UP ART Presents Allison Torneros’ Streams of Subconsciousness
- M.I.S.S. Weekly Art Roundup (09.24.09)
- Women Making History/Art HERstory: Mitsy Ávila Ovalles
- Minna Parikka Shoes on TattyDevine.com
- CTRL Clothing Spring Preview