Fashion designer Liz Claiborne passed away Tuesday morning at the age of 78. The cause of death has not yet been released. The designer started her namesake company in 1976 and became a house-hold name due to the popularity of her affordable active sportswear. She continued in the management of her company through 1989 when she retired. Her company grew from one line of clothing to a multi-billion dollar empire that includes over 40 brands in the company portfolio including, but not limited to: Axcess, Bora Bora, C & C California, City Unltd., Claiborne, Crazy Horse, Curve, Dana Buchman, Elisabeth, Ellen Tracy, Emma James, Enyce, First Issue, Intuitions, J.H. Collectibles, Juicy Couture, Kenzie, Kenziegirl, Laundry by Shelli Segal, Liz Claiborne, Lucky Brand Jeans, Mac & Jac, Mambo, Marvella, Mexx, Monet, Monet 2, Prana, Realities, Sigrid Olsen, Soul, Spark, Stamp 10, Tapemeasure, Tint, Trifari, Villager and Yzza.
- Juicy Couture Village Opening Friday – 01.19.2007
- Summer Jellies: From Basic to Fancy Pants
- LA 9/10: LA Fashion’s Night Out | Foley + Corinna & Juicy Couture
- Erin Fetherston Live Twitter Chat at the Juicy Couture – Rodeo Drive, NOV 17
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Tracy Reese Fall 2010