H&M is going home to Sweden for an exciting new project. Nylon Mag reports that the Swedish superstore recently tapped Stockholm-based up-and-coming artists Cassandra Rhodin, Cecilia Carlstedt, and Fredrik Tjernström to design limited edition T-shirts.
The H&M ART BY collection is made up of tunic-style tees and razorback tanks embossed with graphic illustrations such as Rhodin’s chic caricatures and Carlstedt’s enchanting inky watercolors—and we bet will warrant as much fuss for the homespun talents as the household names that prefaced them.
Word is these drop in July. For store locations, see hm.com
Info & Image: NylonMag.com
- New Fashion Illustration Prints at Prismera Design
- Nails Did: Sephora In-Store Nail Bars & Sophy Robson Nail Art for Sephora
- Pharrell Launches Billionaire Girls Club
- CALI/DC/CT: POP Beauty Shades of Summer Event at Beauty360
- The Sweet Jesus | CTRL Spring Summer 2011