Topshop @ Oxford Street via Bee.girl/Flickr
Almost a year ago, I’ve reported that Topshop is looking to expand in the Big Apple…till this day it has not opened yet. According to WWD, the owner of Topshop, Philip Green is planning to open not ONE but THREE Topshop units in Manhattan, with the first likely to open within nine months! He is said to be looking for space on Madison, Lexington and Fifth Avenues and in Midtown. He is also expected to open a New York office to support the expansion, as well as units on the West Coast. I hope there will be one in Soho also. Watch out the Brisith are coming! More info forthcoming…stay tuned, I am just as excited!
- Topshop’s First Manhattan Flagship Takes Over YRB
- Topshop.com USA Officially launches Sept. 9th!
- Letter from the Editor: 2010 New Year, New Beginnings
- Target Bullseye Bodega Sneak Peak!
- She’s Got Sole: Air Yeezy II Spotting!