As a designer, I’m constantly on the look out for inspiration and beauty in the form of good design and the Brooklyn based shop, Rare Device, offers just that. Every object in the store has its own story, and has been chosen because it is either handmade, well-designed, useful, beautiful or all of the above. Can’t go wrong with good design for you and your home. The picture above includes some of my faves from the site. I love those colors!
Check them out online or instore:
453 7th Avenue (between 15th and 16th Street)
Park Slope, Brooklyn, New York 11215
Hours: Wed – Sat, noon to 7pm; Sun, noon to 6pm
- OOH! More Shoes On Sale This Weekend!
- NYC: Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival
- NY: BROOKLYN NON-FICTION (short films) 9/12
- Alife & ARC Courtyard Clearance Sale
- MTTM x Colette x Reebok Freestyle at Alife Stores This Weekend