This week’s beauty tip is the first in a series of tips on how to make your beauty dollars stretch. Most product containers still have 10% -15% of product left in its corners, nooks, and crannies when they appear to be empty. I’ve always thought wasting product is plain silly cause you pay for it, ounce by ounce, just like as you would for gold or caviar. I figure if it’s a product you are loyal to and continually use, you might as well get your money’s worth and use it ALL, since there is no point in wasting a good thing. So today I’m gonna show you an easy way to access this last bit of product.
How to Instructions to follow….
Instructions: With scissors or a very sharp knife (for thicker plastic), cut through the middle of the product’s container. Then tuck one end of the container, by grabbing and sort of pinching and folding it into the other side of where the incision was made. Also, depending on the shape of the container and the amount of product left in it, you may have to cut it down, little by little everyday.
*You may want to make sure you have cabinet space for these cut containers cause they are somewhat of an eyesore lying around on a countertop.
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips and picks to come next week!!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: BEAUTY C.R.E.A.M. – How to Stretch your Beauty Dolla Dolla Bills – Part III: Pump it Up – How to be a Shower Gel Savior
- M.I.S.S. Jet Set: Condense Your Travel Liquids
- She’s Crafty: Dolla Bill Rings
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: D.I.Y. Rosemary Infused Olive Oil Moisturizer
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tips of the Week: Wasty Pants, Not a Chance – How to Recycle Extra/Unwanted Toiletries