Cartier has brought back the Love Charity bracelet with new celebrity ambassadors to continue their efforts to help raise funds and awareness for important organizations. The new Love Charity bracelet features an 18K white gold miniature Love bracelet with the world Love and accented with two signature screw motifs. It is set into a knotted silk cord available in various colors, with each cord designating support of a unique cause. The Love Charity bracelet is available for $475 with $100 per bracelet benefiting its corresponding charity. On Love Day, June 8th, 10% of all sales from the Love collection will be benefit the partnered organizations. The Cartier Love Collection, including the Love Charity bracelets, is available in Cartier’s 34 boutiques across the U.S. and Canada. For more information, please visit www.cartier.com or call 1.800.CARTIER.
The new group of prominent ambassadors to join the 2007 endeavor includes:
- Faith Hill and Tim McGraw for the Neighbor’s Keeper Foundation – chocolate brown bracelet
- Djimon Hounsou for SOS Children’s Villages – deep copper bracelet
- Eva Mendes for The Art of Elysium – navy bracelet
- Julianne Moore for the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance – lavender bracelet
- Rihanna for Believe – sea foam green bracelet
- Usher for the New Look Foundation – gold bracelet
- Rachel Weisz for The Constant Gardener Trust – lilac bracelet
- Elie Wiesel for The Elie Wiesel Foundation for Humanity – yellow bracelet
- Cartier Love Charity Bracelet
- Love is Big, Love is BE@RBRICK – Designers for Charity
- M.A.C Mischief Makers
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Charity Charm Bracelet.
- She’s Got Sole: Reebok Classics THE BEAT Collabs for Fall 2012