April 7th – April 29th, 2007
Lady Pink and Toofly (NY)
Myla and Sear (Australia)
Sherm, Neila, Julie Koh, Emi, Claudia Galvan,
Ritzy Periwinkle, Luna One, Alonys*Art (L.A.)
An exhibition showcasing the diverse talents of some of today’s
top young female artists. These multi-cultural artists have learned
how to communicate with a finicky underground audience through
their own unique expressions. Be it graffiti, photography, design,
painting, or hip hop these women are making their voices heard.
Collectively their art is strong, political, beautiful, and conscious.
Details after the jump . . .
Featured art installation by:
Special musical performances by:
Neila and DJSoluz
Special celebrity appearances by:
Cecilia The Mamacita from WILD 96FM
April 7, 2007
6 – 10pm
Special Events throughout the month:
April 12th, Downtown Artwalk – Noon to 9pm
April 28th, closing reception with special guest dj’s from 7-10 pm
110 Winston St.
Los Angeles, CA
(213) 627-8272 ph
- Art Show: “I Learned It By Watching You”
- LA 2/27: “Letters From LA” – VOXER
- Scion Presents: 2009 Vice Magazine Photography Exhibition
- Scion’s Installation 5 Art Tour Goes To Portland, Opens Aug 6th
- Next Tuesday-CLAW MONEY’s New Case Collection Launch Party