Metallic Sheen, release date: April 1, 2007
This is for the ladies that luv the Reebok Freestyle shoes, I personally don’t own a pair. The iconic shoe was one of the first athletic shoes created especially for women and mainly for the use of aerobics. Today, the Reebok Freestyle is worn by men and women around the world, not only for the sole purpose of gym but for fashion wise as well. Reebok is releasing a series of Freestyles throughout the year, find your freestyle…
- Reebok 25th Freestyle Anniversary
- M.I.S.S. April 2009: Freestyle MOOOOOOVES!
- M.I.S.S. July 2009: Reebok Basquiat Freestyle Hi Beat Bop
- “Freestyle Forever” in Sneaker Freaker
- More Valentine Sneaker Releases!