I LOVE this body scrub. As a matter of fact, I use it everyday in the shower. Epsom salts are a natural topical muscle relaxant and skin exfoliator, and these salts are infused with lemon and eucalyptus essential oils. The lemon essential oil enlivens the senses; the eucalyptus essential oil is an anti-inflammatory and helps increase blood circulation. The combination of the two creates a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. The perfect way to prep yourself for that 8+ hour workday.
What to buy: Epsom Salts, Lemon & Eucalyptus Essential Oils
How to Instructions follow…
Instructions: Pour the epsom salts into a sealable container. Add 5 drops eucalyptus essential oil and 5 drops lemon essential oil. Stir with a spoon or close container and shake, and you’re ready to go.
Alternate recipe: *Basically, you can add any combination of essential oils to this salt mixture for varying effects. For an even more relaxing experience, use a lavender essential oil/eucalyptus combination. This is great right before bed, or when you don’t mind feeling a bit sedated.
To Use: Scoop up a handful of this muscle scrub and rub it all over your body. Feels especially nice on the soles of feet, the back, and shoulders.
CAUTION: DO NOT GET THIS IN YOUR EYES!!! The combination of Epsom salts and essential oils will feel similar to getting pepper spray in your eyes!!
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips to come next week!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Come Holler at This Scrub – M.I.S.S. Michelle’s D.I.Y. Nut and Honey Scrub
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Sugar and Spice Make Everything Nice – D.I.Y. Winter Body Polish
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week – D.I.Y. Vixen Feet
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Slumber Party Solo a.k.a Insomniac’s BFF – D.I.Y. De-stress Body and Pressure Point Cream
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Cool it Now – M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Spa Water Recipe