Before the Shu Uemura eyelash curler had its cult following in the states and Talika added heated silicone to its products, there was………..:
I’ve been doing this eyelash curling trick since middle school thanks to my lovely aunties, who used this eyelash curling method back in the day.
How to Instructions to follow……..
What to buy: 1 Metal Teaspoon
Instructions: Place the convex side of the spoon against your eye with one hand, and with the index finger of your dominant hand, lightly roll sections of your lashes over the edge of the spoon. (One eye generally will have 2-3 sections of lashes to curl.)
This eyelash curling technique will give your lashes a very natural curl, sparing you from the crimping tendency of conventional eyelash curlers. And for a more intense, longer lasting curl, heat the spoon under a blowdryer for 10-15 seconds, making sure to test the heat level of the spoon on the back of the hand before applying to the eyes.
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips to come next week!!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Save the Last Lash – with Talika’s Eyelash Liposils
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: R.I.P. Sad Eyes a.k.a. D.I.Y. Eye Depuffer
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick & Tips of the Week: Putting Out Fires with Gasoline – The Lure of the Smokey Eye.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick and Tip of the Week – War of the Wands: Covergirl’s LashBlast Blasts
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick and Tip of the Week – Minding your Ps Curly Qs: New Waves, New Technology, New You