Whether you have a stiletto heel shoe fetish like myself, or it’s from a wild night of dancing or from a job that keeps you on your feet for 12+ hours, here is a quick remedy to soothe tired, aching feet using Vicks Vaporub. This is possible since Vicks contains eucalyptus oil and menthol, natural ingredients that stimulate circulation and loosen muscle tissue, and includes camphor as well, which is a topical analgesic, or basically just a mild topical painkiller.
Instructions to follow…
What to buy: 1 jar Vicks VapoRub or comparable generic brand
Instructions: Take a dab of Vicks the size of a quarter and rub/ massage into the soles of your feet. For an instant reflexology treatment, be sure to include the top of the foot as well as the back of the heel. You’ll feel a slight tingling sensation as the Vicks is absorbed into your skin, and your feet, along with your entire body, will feel much more relaxed. Finally, cover your feet with some socks and you’re ready to start or end your day!
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips to come next week!!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: The Pedi Files – A D.I.Y. for the Softest Feet Ever
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Fad Gadgets – It’s a Ped Egg Party
- M.I.S.S. MICHELLE’S BEAUTY TIP OF THE WEEK: D.I.Y. MIRACLE MUSCLE SCRUB
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks & Tips of the Week: Don’t Leave Home Without ‘Em – Best Beauty Indulgences On the Go
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: New Skin for the Old Ceremony – Exploring the World of Dry Skin Brushing.