Jeez! There are so many great art shows opening this weekend – I need a private jet plane to hit up all the openings!! Haha. Well, here’s a show for the good people of New Haven, CT called "Getting Over" featuring works by: Bezerc, Eros 16T5, Demo, Keph 78, Reo, Curse, Cey, EGR, Muck, Cap, Too-Fly, Targe, Yes 2, Ces, Mitch, Cope 2, Monte, Med, Jive, Miss-17, Cycle & Special Guest Queen Andrea. Toofly was kind enough to send us a sneaky peak of her train . . .
Details & Flyer after the jump . . .
April 6-May 27th
Opening Reception: April 6, 2007 from 6 to 9:30pm
Exhibit presented by Channel 1 and All City
Style Curated by Channel 1 & Bezerc
Info: 1 (888) SHOP-CH1
220 State St
New Haven, CT
CHANNEL 1 MySpace
ALL CITY STYLE:
- Sweet City Woman: A Sweet Night Indeed
- Ray-Ban & Marie Claire’s Project Colorize – Toofly Flicks!
- Toofly: The Natural, Lookbook 2007!
- SF 4/22: MADE Jewelry Anniversary Party at Devil’s Pie
- Blood Is The New Black: “It Never Happened”