Amy Winehouse came out with her first album “Frank” in 2003 but she’s really starting to make waves with the release of her second album “Back to Black.” She’s from the UK, she’s a jazz and soul singer and I can’t stop listening to her cd’s. Her voice has so much depth and it’s really great to hear music that sounds really old-school (think 60s girl groups) with a young, feminine perspective. In a time when lots of young women singers do more stripping and gyrating than singing, it’s refreshing to see someone like Amy Winehouse, someone with true talent and something to say, get her shine. If you haven’t heard about her yet, keep your ears to the streets cause the streets are talking!!
- Fashion Meets Music: Amy Winehouse
- R.I.P – Amy Winehouse (1983-2011)
- Fashion Meets Music: Girl Groups
- Amy Winehouse “Our Day Will Come” Video & Album Release
- We Got The Beat: New Video for Amy Winehouse’s “Just Friends” Track