Go to Seventh Generation and do your part to help those ladies in need. It is so easy, you really have no excuse. Spread the word…
Women’s shelters in the U.S. go through thousands of tampons and pads monthly, and, while agencies generally assist with everyday necessities such as toilet paper, diapers, and clothing, this most basic need is often overlooked. You and I may take our monthly trips down the feminine care aisle for granted, but, for women in shelters, a box of tampons is five dollars they can’t spare. Here’s some good news: you can help us contribute to rectifying this situation by making a virtual donation below!
For each virtual donation, Seventh Generation will send a pack of organic cotton tampons or chlorine-free pads to a shelter in your state.
- Always A Lady: Stand Up For Yourself
- “Giving To The Poor” Above Giclee Print
- M.I.S.S. Muses: Andrea Jung’s Recent Donation
- Fun Summer Dresses by Melanie Renee
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Great Gifts Under $20 – Stay Haute this Winter with FLESHandBLOOD’S Organic Cotton Muscle Packs/Neck Wrap/Eye Pillows