Here is a quick , easy , INEXPENSIVE way to make an all purpose, all natural mositurizer for your body, face and hair. This moisturizer rocks! It’s great for combination and dry skin. Olive oil moisturizes and is super absorbent, rosemary invigorates and protects (a natural antiseptic), and DHC, a cosmetics company based out of Japan, makes a very comparable product costing about five times as much! This is my absolute favorite moisturizer, I use it every day. No joke!!
What to buy : 1 bottle of Olive Oil, sprig of Rosemary
Instructions: Place the rosemary in the container you will be storing your mositurizer (best if sealable). I like a pump dispenser myself. Then fully cover the height of the rosemary with the olive oil, and voila, all finished!!
This will yield about two months worth of moisturizer if you are using it all over daily, and a little goes a long way. You only need a drop the size of a quarter for your entire body, so use sparingly!!
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips to come next week!!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week – D.I.Y. Sake Rose Toner
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: BEAUTY C.R.E.A.M. – How to Stretch your Beauty Dolla Dolla Bills – Part III: Pump it Up – How to be a Shower Gel Savior
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Come Holler at This Scrub – M.I.S.S. Michelle’s D.I.Y. Nut and Honey Scrub
- M.I.S.S. MICHELLE’S BEAUTY TIP OF THE WEEK: D.I.Y. MIRACLE MUSCLE SCRUB
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Summer’s Secret Sauce Recipe #1 – D.I.Y. Bronzing Shimmer Oil a.k.a. How to Fake a Tan Hella Fast