The ever so talented and beautiful Lauryn Hill gracing the cover is enough to get me to buy this issue but the photo below, by Kwaku Alston, left me breathless!
Read the article here: The Mystification of Ms. Hill
In this same March 2007 Issue (#144):
The article NOT A BITER, I’M A WRITER graff ladies “Lady Pink”, “Lady K (aka Fever)” and “Claw” discuss getting up in a male dominated graff world.
Images & Info: URB.COM
- Women Making History: Claw Money
- Claw Money holding it down!
- Graffiti Women: Pictures From the Panel Discussion
- Fafi Teams Up With Adidas For More 2010 Goodies
- New People’s Army in Marie Claire