Found this site/forum online devoted to all things crafty – but this is not your ordinary paint by numbers or cross-stitch crafts. If you have a little time on your hands and want to make something fun, check it out. My personal favorite (since I’m a big slob) is the “30 minute dress to eat barbecued chicken in” – made out of papertowels and masking tape. The opportunities are endless!!
- She’s Crafty: Re-do Your Shoes
- She’s Crafty: DIY Cut-out Shoulder Shirt
- She’s Crafty: DIY Pearl and Lace Collars
- A(r)mor Jewelry Launches New Web Site
- Mama’s Kitchen: Chicken Piccata, Roasted Rosemary Potatoes & Salad Shirazi