The December 2006 issue of British Vogue is definitely a must have! Not only is the 90th anniversary issue covered in a history of covers but it also includes beautiful spreads and editorials on timeless pieces. Happy 90th, Vogue!
Staying on the Vogue tip…
John Galliano was made guest editor for the December/January issue of Paris Vogue and if that wasn’t interesting enough this same issue includes the limited edition calendar you see below.
Hit the magazine racks, Ladies!
- Karl Lagerfeld Calendar for Marie Claire Italy
- SWINDLE MAGAZINE X MISS VAN
- The September Issue: The Salvation of Anna Wintour?
- The Goods!: The September Issues. 1969-1999
- Anna Wintour’s Having a Party, Are You Invited?