Stefano Pilati designed a beautiful Spring/Summer ’07 collection for YSL. This season he was inspired by “‘violets, which to the Greeks symbolized modesty, humility, and virginity—and the feeling of transition from spring into summer.'” There was a light breezy feel to his collection – mostly due to the use of organza and chiffon and his new take on the genie pant. Oh, and check out the floor of the runway. Here are some of my faves . . .
Images & Info: style
- Paris Fashion Week – Undercover
- Fashion Week Milan – Gucci
- Paris Fashion Week – Chanel!!
- Paris Fashion Week – Vivienne Westwood
- Paris Fashion Week – Viktor & Rolf