The Grand Dame put out a great collection that was fun and colorful. The collection came across as pretty and wearable but you could defintely see Ms. Westwood’s punk roots shine through. I especially liked her tops with “I Am Expensiv[e]” emblazened on them. Here were some of my faves . . .
Images & Info: style
- Design Mavens in Your Home: Vivienne Westwood to Design Wallpaper
- Rumors: Kate Winslet to Play Vivienne Westwood
- Paris Fashion Week – Christian Dior
- Paris Fashion Week – Undercover
- Fashion Week Milan – Gucci