Viktor & Rolf never disappoint and their Spring collection “Strictly Ballroom” was part fashion, part entertainment. Rufus Wainwright sang “Over the Rainbow” accompanied by a showtime orchestra and ballroom dancers. It didn’t stop there – there of course was plenty of Champagne to go around. The pieces were dramatic as any V&R collection with a main theme being stars and starbursts, fringe and a contrast of neutrals with black. Here are my faves . . .
Images & Info: style
- Paris Fashion Week – Undercover
- Paris Fashion Week – Vivienne Westwood
- Paris Fashion Week – Stella McCartney
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Ports 1961 “Fluere” Spring 2010
- Paris Fashion Week – Karl Lagerfeld