Wow. This was a shock. I thought this collection from John Galliano was both subdued and wearable – 2 adjectives I never thought I would use to describe Dior! The first sets of suits I found to be a bit matronly but the dresses that came afterward were very grecian, beautiful and accentuated a woman’s curves. My only advice – save the hairdo for your Joan of Arc costumes. Here are my faves:
Images & Info: style
- Paris Fashion Week – Vivienne Westwood
- Paris Fashion Week – Yves Saint Laurent
- Paris Fashion Week – Chanel!!
- John Galliano Creates His Own Fragrance
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Ports 1961 “Fluere” Spring 2010