The campaign has been shot by Gina Garan who’s responsible for relaunching the 70s doll with her beautiful, lifelike photography, which have appeared in Vogue Nippon and her book Blythe style. Vogue Nippon actually commissioned Gina and 12 prestigious designers including John Galliano, Sonia Rykiel and Gucci to make outfits for Blythe which ran in the magazine for twelve consecutive months. You
can read more on this by checking out www.thisisblythe.com
The shoes are going to be available exclusively on the Irregular Choice website, infamous LA store Fred Segal and boutiques across the globe from October. Can’t wait!!
- New Blythe x Irregular Choice!!
- M.I.S.S. Crew Hearts Irregular Choice!!
- Irregular Choice Photography Competition
- John Galliano Honored by the French Legion of Honour
- Irregular Choice Store Opens in NYC